top of page

Complaints Procedure

At Astrum Homes we want to make sure you’re happy with our service and will do what we can to make sure we provide you with a high level of customer service at all times. We are confident that most issues you might have when you are buying a New Home from us or once you have moved into your New Home, can be resolved quickly by either speaking to one of our sales staff on the phone or in person.  


However we do understand that sometimes when problems do occur, we may not be able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction and because of this, we have a formal complaints procedure.  



How to make a complaint 

If you have a complaint, then please let us know by contacting: 


T: 01908 850678 

E: /


You can also write to us at: Astrum Homes Ltd | Green Valley Farm | Cranfield Road | Astwood | MK16 9JU 


What can you expect from us? 

We do understand the importance of responding to queries in a timely and effective manner. 

If you make a complaint to us, we will acknowledge all complaints within 3 working days. We will either reply fully within 7 working days of receipt, or reply within 7 working days to advise you of the steps we are taking and give you a date by which we hope to be able to reply fully. 

We aim to resolve all complaints through this first stage process within 30 working days of receipt of your initial complaint – if resolution of your complaint will take longer than 30 days, we will let you know as soon as possible and explain our expected timescale for resolving the complaint. 

We aim to resolve all complaints at this stage. However, we know that this may not always be possible. 


What should you do if you are not satisfied? 

If you are still not satisfied that we have resolved your complaint, then you can, if you wish, contact our Managing Director in writing to Kirsten Johnston, Astrum Homes Ltd, Green Valley Farm, Cranfield Road, Astwood, MK16 9JU. 


Further steps 

We will always do our best to deal with our customers in a fair and reasonable manner. If, however, after going through the steps outlined above, you are still unhappy with our response, you may wish to refer to your Structural Warranty provider who will review your complaint and assist you if your complaint relates to an issue covered by the Structural Warranty. 

You may also be able to refer your complaint to the Consumer Code for New Homes, which operates an Independent Dispute Resolution Scheme operated by the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution. You can find out more about the Code’s scheme at  

bottom of page